Cramping all month?

Endia

So my bf and I have been ttc since the summer of last year (2017) for about a month and a half my mom was diagnosed with multiple myeloma (blood cancer) a lil before that so I had to go back to My hometown Boston to take care of her for a bout 4 - 5 months which left my bf and I on a hold for the baby making but when we were trying ttc when we were together I thought I was pregnant cause I was feeling all the symptoms (sore breast, darkened nipples, and cramping which I strangely experienced for a whole month, which lead me to think I was pregnant took a pregnancy test came back negative then a couple days before I left to go to Boston I went to the doctor and took one there and same thing no luck, suggested I take prenatal vitamins which I’m still on BUT this is going on the second month of ttc with my bf and I’m feeling just extreme bloating and cramping for an entire month. I know this is a lot to read but can someone shed a light on me please I’m not sure what the cramping and bloating for a month and some change mean 🤷🏽‍♀️