Boobs got bigger

Marie

Hello, I was coming for opinions here. .so I am 21 years old and always had what I find an okay boobs size, B. They would get bigger and sensitive a bit before my period, but then go back to normal size. The thing is, they got bigger about 4 months ago, I feel no pain and I now need to wear a C cup. I've been on the pill since I am 17 years old, I highly doubt that, and I am not pregnant... and the only time I had something similar was while I was training and eating good, my boobs got 'bigger ' because the pecs were growing... since then I unfortunately do not train anymore and had gotten bamck to normal size. . my question is: Could the fact that they got bigger come from a health issue (not being in my country I'd rather not see a doctor unless it could be an emergency. Had anyone from you similar experience? They are not painful or sensitive, and I can't feel any lumps. Could it be that I am gaining weight and the fat gos there? (never happened before, usually it goes in the thighs and belly