It hasn’t been easy (ttc story)

Nicheal

I’m 30 years old and I’m struggling with secondary infertility! I have a son he is 15 years old . I always wanted 6 children the house the hard working husband with two nice cars in the driveway . Well by the time I was 22 I was married to who I believe to be the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with . My husband had no children so I really wanted to give him children and it consume my life keyword my life . He never really showed interest in ttc but he never said if he wanted children or didn’t want them .he would always say “if it happened it happened if not o well “ . That statement alone would rub me the wrong way ! So anyways I was taking macca root faithfully for a month and my AF February was due and I was still taking macca roots my af was 7days late I took a test it was negative stop taking the Mecca af came on the 3rd day . My marriage was in a serious dark place i didn’t realize that I had married someone who wasn’t ready for real life and I had been a mother since 14 so I was use to providing for someone else . My husband and I would fight on and off I would forgive him and move on as if nothing happened nov 2015 we separated July 2017 I was divorced ! Now April 2017 I’m on Facebook and my friend girl message me and info me that a certain person was looking for me I’m like lord who could it be 🤔 .my son father (not his dna ) I light up because we had lost contact so many years ago and due to Me leaving him when I was like 20 ! He came back to me ! Now were engaged and I’m back ttc ! He doesn’t have any children and he is really supportive of me and he really wants a baby of his own ! I’ve been ovulating but still nothing ! But we have faith !!!