husband hates what I wear

My husband is very particular about what I wear. We have fought about it so many times because he basically wants me to dress like his mother who is ultra conservative. I grew up in a house where my dad actually encouraged my mom to look hot! It has been a huge adjustment for me. I do have bigger boobs (DD) and things look totally different on me yhan someone with a smaller chest. He doesn't ever want me to show any cleavage at all- bathing suit shopping is a complete nightmare and actually so is bra shopping because he wants it to have a ton of coverage. If I wear a short dress, I have to wear shorts underneath, if I wear a maxi dress then I have to wear leggings.... The list goes on. I get so frustrated with all of his rules and I really do try to respect him. The thing that really pisses me off though is that he will have me dress that way but the girls that he follows on Instagram post pictures that show a lot of their bodies. I feel disrespected anytime I look at his Instagram. We have talked about it before and it just turns into a huge fight. What would you do??