wedding planning thoughts

So my fiance and I have it planned to get married in October 2018. It has always been our dream to get married beachside. So we booked our venue in South Padre Island. ♡♡♡ However there is a problem. Most of our family, his side, are undocumented... meaning they won't be able to attend because of check points. The deposit is 100% refundable, but I'm so torn. I'm close to his family just as much as mine, we have been together a long time so I've gotten blended in the family pretty fast. This venue is our dream. Both of us picked the venue knowing that some won't be able to attend. But now my heart is heavy. I'm not sure if having all these details is my number one anymore. We could move a couple beaches over and his family could come. But that means doing the event ourselves. Getting a beach house in Port Aransas or Corpus and starting from the sand. I feel this fits my dream. Having family there, eating under the stars, a big Mexican Fiesta. But I think my parents will be mad, because they love the area in South Padre and paid a big chunk. it looks nicer and us more fancy and the resort staff do the work. What do y'all think I should do?