Should I stay or Should I go. (Exclude rude comments)

Amanda

My husband & I have been together 6 years, married for one of those. So to start this off, we met online. To be exact we were both looking to go old school & be pen-pals. (Myyearbook, before it was called meetme). We talked over the phone every chance we got, any way we could communicate we did it. He was from Louisiana & I was from Indiana. We finally got to meet after months of talking in January 2012, his mom & her not husband (boyfriend) dropped him off at my house on the way to see family in another part of Indiana. However just a few months after leaving he returned to stay for good. His family had promised if we’d come stay there is Louisiana for no more than two weeks they had an idea to set him up for his future. However I had a bad feeling about the whole thing. His mom, sister, & for some time even his brother had an estranged relationship for most of his life by choice. It stayed that way for awhile but slowly but surely they’ve crept back into his life. However they all including him team against me. I am currently to state how bad things are living in Indiana with my my mom while he now lives in ohio with his family. There is no personal conversation we’ve had yet that he hasn’t shared( my husband isn’t a sharer). His mom keeps suggesting back & forth between the both of us we’d be better separated. That while I was gone he change his emails to lock me out & then in turn lock me out of our bank account as well. I love my husband & I do believe he’s being manipulated into seeing things her way everyone in that house is like her puppet. I just don’t know if I can save what little I feel we have left, or if I should just give up. Mind you this is the women who is now back with her husband after sneaking around with men. My husband got hurt as a child was to have money once 18 she cashed in on it, he never saw a dime. Her other son has nothing to do with her won’t even let her see his kids. Before I left to stay in Indiana again I was so utterly depressed I couldn’t hardly bring myself to do much of anything & that woman did it to me. I need y’all’s help, I need advice.

>>>Oh & I’m late y’all. Plus my husbands father raised him up, however she’s even convinced him to turn his back on him.