πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ BJ, early pregnancy & sickness

D

So.. I caught pregnant oct 2016.. not planned but a lovely surprise! (I know it's a while back but I have to share it's funny and gross)

I found out when I was 6 weeks, but prior to me finding out (realising I had every symptom) me and my boyfriend were always at it!

This was before I knew btw - We planned to go for something to eat, he looked so sexy, shirt, jeans and formal black coat 😍

My dad left to take my sister somewhere so we had the place to ourselves.. I said are you ready then? πŸ‘€ And went to head out the door he was behind me..

I was actually locking the door πŸ˜‰ I turned the lights off and dropped to my knees in front of the fire πŸ™ˆ undid his belt and pulled his bottoms down

By the time we did this he was already hard! He said I thought we were going for food I replied yes but this is starters πŸ˜ˆπŸ€€πŸ˜‚

So then I'm giving him the best BJ he's ever had in his life and he tells me he's going to cum so I carry on doing my shit πŸ™ˆπŸ”₯

Then he cums.

THEN IS THE MOMENT I REALISE ITS GONE WRONG!!!!

As my mouth is filling with his load I'm actually throwing up in my mouth, over his dick and mixing it with spunk. My eyes were streaming at this point.

I didn't want to ruin the moment, or get sick & cum down me as well as on my dads cream carpet..

So I SWALLOWED everything that was in my mouth 😭😩😩 cleaned myself up real quick and we go to dinner he said it's the best one he's ever had.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I told him 6 months later.. you remember that BJ in my dads living room... I was actually being sick while you were cumming in my mouth 😩 he went mad and then said wtf there wasn't any sick 😭 I said because I fucking swallowed it all! 🀒🀒🀒🀒

A week later I found out I was pregnant and probably the answer to his sick BJ πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyone else? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I worked nights at the time so it was morning to me and it's when I got my sickness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚