crushing on my boyfriends friend 😱

So i’ve recently started dating my boyfriend, we have been dating for 4 months now but lately i’ve been having mixed feelings for one of his friends 😩

I mean i’m obviously attracted to my boyfriend but ever since he introduced me to one of his friends i can’t stop thinking of him. i know it’s wrong but i just can’t help it. & i don’t know if it’s just in my head but i feel like his friend tries to flirt with me. He’s been starting to go to my job just to buy random things. ( I work at a supermarket )

We do start having conversations but then it has to end since i have to get back to work.

He tells me i should give him my number but as long as my bf doesn’t find out.

I don’t know what to do.

I do have strong feelings for my boyfriend so i don’t want to break up with him just to go with his friend & what if that doesn’t work out.

I feel that i only want his friend because he has that “bad boy” vibe & my boyfriend is such a sweetheart.

Is it true that is girls always look at the asshole types & friend zone the sweethearts 😩😩😩😩

I don’t know what to do cause i’m at the point that i’m stalking him on facebook 🤷🏻‍♀️

any suggestions?????? helppppp