Irregular periods??

Madison

I’ve always had pretty normal, consistent periods until October of this past year. I had a period that started completely normal... it was actually pretty light.. then it gradually got super heavy (quite a few blood clots) and it was a longer period than normal.. I went to the Dr and she told me that it could be hormonal changes (I’m 20 about to be 21 in July) and that was it. It’s been pretty normal and consistent until December. I got what I thought was my regular period in the beginning of December... normal flow, didn’t even last a week.. then I got another period towards the end of December... it didn’t carry on into January... until today.. I feel like I’m getting my period too often... has anyone else had a problem with your period randomly becoming irregular and weird? I’ve never had this problem and I’ve never had to actually track my periods because they’re so consistent it was just never needed... but now it’s completely out of wack... I’m including a screenshot of what I’ve kept track of