Getting married 👰

V

I’m a daddy’s girl. Always have and always will be . Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> 2017 my boyfriend proposed. Now he’s my handsome fiancé.

Every time I went to a wedding when I was little my dad would dance with me . He would ask me what I like about the wedding we were at and what I want for my wedding.

Now that it’s my turn to be the bride and have my dad give me away and have the father daughter dance I’m Very emotional.

Of course I’m excited to get married but in a way it saddens me. He’s my dad and it’s a new chapter for all of us.

Not once has my dad said no to me about our wedding. My fiancé and I are trying to keep it small and simple. Today my dad surprised me with a BEAUTIFUL venue! I would never have asked for it Bc I know it’s Very expensive. I asked my dad are you sure? I grew up we weren’t poor but not rich. I’ve always been so grateful and appreciative of how hard my parents work.

Anything for my baby girl. As long as it will make you two happy then I’m happy. I naturally started to worry about the costs and mentioned a few other venues. Long story short. We are using the venue my dad surprised us with.

Did anyone else get emotional when they think of their daddy giving them away at their wedding?