Eating ass?

Evelina

Okay so me and my boyfriend have done anal before but that’s it and then yesterday he told me to flip around so I was on my hands and knees and he was behind me and starting eating out my ass and no before someone starts saying he should ask for consent before he just does it, we’ve talked about it before but nothing came of it like it didn’t really seem like he wanted to so I just dropped it but he knew that it’s something I’ve always wanted to try and it’s as if he read my mind cause the last few days it was the only thing I could think of but I never told him or said it out loud but it turns me on so much anyways so then he started eating out my ass and I was like oh my god yes bitch and it was awesome. But then afterwards he didn’t say anything about it or bring it up or nothing and I’m like soooo are we gonna talk about that? And he’s just like what?? And plays dumb then I say you know you didn’t have to do that just cause you knew I wanted it and he just kept playing dumb like what? And now I’m questioning did he not enjoy it and is pretending it didn’t happen or does he not realize it was my ass he was eating not my vagina lmao maybe im just over thinking everything help?