Husband not happy about pregnancy

Hey guys! Hoping to get some reassurance and hear your similar stories. So last I had a positive pregnancy test! Told my husband when he came home and he almost passed out. He became so worried and stressed out. Didn’t even hug me or give me any kind of attention because he was so self involved with what he was feeling. We’ve been married for 3.5 years and I’m 31. Stopped taking BC back in September and he knows I’ve been <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">tracking ovulation</a> so this really isn’t that big of a surprise.

He never flat out said “I don’t want kids” but also never expressed interest. Whenever I would discuss it with him, he didn’t really have any input. It was more of a “whatever you wanna do”. He would also be happy if we never had children.

I am super freaked out and scared about having a baby as it is! And now I feel like he will literally not want to be involved or supportive at all. He keeps saying “I never pictured myself with a baby and our lives are fun a drastically change forever. Everything will revolve around the baby”.

I’m not sure how to feel. Will he snap out of it once the baby is born? I don’t know how much to expect from him.

Also, he does not come from a very good family. He doesn’t have good relationship with his parents and he had a tough childhood. So I’m sure all that contributes to him not feeling happy or not being able to imagine life with a baby.

Please help!! I need advice/ reassurance!