HSG tomorrow-nervous

Mo

Update:

HSG was yesterday. WOW was it uncomfortable. It was on the border or uncomfortable and pain for a bit. Especially since my cervix apparently didn’t want to open. But from what I saw (they show you live the X-ray images) everything actually looks good. My left Fallopian tube didn’t want to show for a split second and then TADA! There it was.

I had some major cramps and discomfort and still do. No bleeding except for right after the test (when they give you a sanitary napkin/pad that’s the size of a diaper lol) and leakage is still occurring so I’m still wearing a thick pad just in case. I’ll probably wear one tonight and then remove it tomorrow.

I still have cramping but I suddenly remembered why I’m doin this. It’s so my husband and I can have a wee one.

I truly look forward to being pregnant and bringing a little life into this world.

My husband is my best friend and sometimes I’m overwhelmed by how deeply he loves me and I love him. Our future child is going to be the kind that rolls his/her eyes and says “guys! Stop. I get it- you love me!” 😂

Tomorrow I have my HSG test and I am so nervous...and scared. Scared because I don’t do well with pain and scared because...what it something IS wrong with me?

My husband’s sperm count was higher and they were stronger than the doctor was expecting, so that’s amazing. And I have 14 on the left and 10-12 on the right of follicles so the doctor was thrilled about that. But we haven’t gotten pregnant and...I’m just sad and scared.

Just sharing this in case any other women are going to have an HSG done. You’re not alone. But we can DO this. We got this.