Partner getting impatient

Jamie

Anyone’s else’s partner getting impatient now?! Haha. I’m 38+1 and my partner was at work today so I went to do the grocery shopping. I go to two different supermarkets to get everything, it’s just cheaper that way. So I went to the first supermarket and got everything from there, then when I got to the second one I got out of the car to go inside and just had incredibly painful pressure when I tried to walk, as I get sometimes. So I called my partner and asked if he can finish the shopping on his way home so I can go home and rest. So he starts asking me all these questions because he thinks it could be be early labour. I kept telling him no, I just need to rest, but he doesn’t believe me. So I get home and sit on my ball for a while and start feeling better, then he calls me again and asks what the pain is like, is there more cramping and pressure etc because he’s been looking on google at early labour aha. Then says I need to call him when the pain comes back next because he thinks it’s me going into early labour. It’s a bit cute haha but annoying, I told him trust me, I’ll let you know when something is happening but he’s so convinced the time is now hahah. I’m just like babe, relax! It’s sweet how excited he is to meet our baby girl. Anyone else have similar?

ETA: as soon as I posted this he texted me three times asking about any more pain and cramps and told me to make sure I’m leaning forward when I’m sitting hahah