Who’s situation is worse than mine?

Kat

Hi I’m Kat. I’m 21 .6w4d pregnant . I stay with my parents they have no idea I’m pregnant (my 16 year old sister does) . At first my BD wanted me to get an abortion then turned around and told me to keep it. We weren’t dating just sex in the car 🙄😂🤷🏾‍♀️ then the condom broke the day i supposedly ovulated . Can u say perfect but wrong timing . I’ve applied for pregnancy Medicaid and housing assistance . I always wanted my BD to be someone i actually love. I care about him cause he did step up and actually does want the baby. I just wish he did more like make sure i eat or feed me if I’m hungry. He can’t even legally drink yet (20) but i guess it’s kinda my fault my horny ass had sex. I’m just sharing cause this situation is funny to me serious but funny. I tend to be too chilled for most situations lol. But i know someone’s story can top mine but i just wanted to give advice. First, if you not gone be ready to play house with that person don’t have sex with them( would just say wrap it up but i did that and I still got pregnant lol, make sure you have a baby with someone who cares enough about your wellbeing during this journey, i was lucky the dad changed his mind cause i really thought i was going into this alone. But lastly, i know sex is amazing 😻 but if your younger and thinking about it , don’t rush your not missing anything . If anyone wants to share their story please don’t hesitate.