Please read, pregnancy, weed, I don’t know anymore. ADVICE PLEASE

So i found out i was pregnant in October. I immediately stopped smoking weed because i do not want to risk anything at all. My SO stopped to, due to helping save money, and he doesnt want me to smell it, be around it, anything that might make me want to smoke, or just 2nd hand smoke in general. We agreed no smoking throughout the pregnancy obviously, and he said he knows that the first year after the baby is born, no smoking either because we will still need a lot of money for supplies and doctors, and the bills and what not. But he plans to start buying and smoking again after that year is up. I really dont want him to, we will have a child, our money should be going to food, supplies, stuff for the baby. And i dont want that odor coming from his body being around the baby. No he wouldn’t be smoking anywhere near the baby ever. But i just dont want him to start smoking again. I plan to never smoke again because my baby and my babys needs come first. Ive talked to him before and he said “I don’t care if i cant smoke now or for a year after she is born, its not like after that ill never be able to again” so I already know he is set on smoking again. Maybe im wrong for feeling so against this? It really makes me want to leave now/soon so i can move on and be happy instead of waiting and waiting already knowing what the outcome will be after that year is up. Advice? Opinions? Am i just being stupid?😭 I don’t know anymore.