help!!!!

me and my husband have been together 4 years in total. we have a beautiful 2 year old daughter and I love him very much. just latley I don't think I'm respected or cared for. he dosent want to spend time with me he ignores me and dosent do anything I ask as simple as can you watch our daughter in the tin so I can go find her pjs. I've gotten to the point where I have fallen out of love with him. I don't want to be with anyone else. but I find myself downloading dating apps and putting my best pics pit there so someone will talk to me and care about how I feel. i don't care about these guys. my heart is heavy and I don't know what to do. seems like he only wants to do something with me if he wants to have sex. I wanted to watch a movie with him tonight and told him to save his game after our daughter went to bed so we could watch a movie I have been wanting to watch all week. he is now playing his game instead of saving it and who knows how long he will be. sometimes I wanna pack up and never come back. I love him with all my heart I'm just not in love with him anymore. and the thing is I don't feel guilty for talking to these men on dating apps. what I feel guilty about is not feeling guilty that it would hurt him. I mean I feel so disrespected from him doing things like right after I would clean up the house he will play games eat food and leave his dirty dishes everywhere and leaves food wrappers and gets food on the floor. and knowing I bleach cleaned my bathroom he goes on there and takes a shit and leaves streak marks in the toilet. he is very rude to me I don't know what else to do. I don't want to be with anyone else I love him I just wish I could fall back in love with him. I don't feel any self worth half the time. I feel like he dosent want me around and that I'm just a maid and someone to pick up after him 24/7. I have become depressed. and at times I have harmed myself because I feel no self worth anymore. please don't bash I just really needed to get all this out