34 weeks water broke


Water broke this morning at 8am. Been in the hospital since 11. The contractions have gotten to be very painful and closer together. Yet as of 3 hours ago I still haven’t dilated at all. They gave a steroid shot today and I’ll get another one tom. I do hope I hold out until then at least so her lungs will be better. But I won’t lie and say that I’d at least have more “respect” for the horrible cry inducing pain if it was actually doing something and leading me to being closer to holding my daughter.