Recent abortion

I recently (last week) has an abortion at 8 weeks, me and my boyfriend are both 18 and both have jobs but still don’t earn enough to be able to care for a child, I am also in my first year of university so really in no position for a child which is why I decided to have an abortion, I didn’t think much of it mentally at the time because it was just something I knew I needed to do although me and my boyfriend did get slightly attached to what we believe was our son (I was too early on to find out the gender) but now that it’s over with I find that occasionally I am a little sad about it, and the fact that I no longer have a child inside of me, even though it was a pretty bad experience being pregnant as I had awful morning sickness I still liked the fact that I was growing a child inside me and my boyfriend was being so supportive and loving towards the baby too, I didn’t think that it would take such a toll on me mentally but now I find myself feeling empty and sad that I don’t have this extra feeling of a little person there I’m wondering if I should get counselling or if maybe because it’s still quite recent the feeling will go away, did anyone get counselling and did it help at all? Or any other tips? Thanks!