i can pay too

shey • 21

so this guy took me on a date he paid for everything. We went to walmart he wanted to buy my things & i said no i got it but i let him anyway cuz ppl was behind us. During the talking stage i told him he doesnt have to pay for me, i can pay for myself. 2nd date is coming up, so he said i have to pick bc he picked last time. i say the Ga aquarium and he said "That's $60 dollars for 1 ticket" laughed. so im like is he cheap or he think he has to pay $120, food and souvenirs but i can pay for everything. So he has coca cola factory and i asked how much is the ticket he said $12 i think. If u from Ga there and aquarium is near each other i never been to either so i said ok. I dont want to go bc its soda and that makes you burp alot and if he tries to kiss me and burp i will lose my mind. But i want to go to sports games and other stuff in the future & they not cheap so if he still want to keep going out he gonna have to spend a lil more or let me pay. Just a side note he has 4 jobs but really 3