Dear Old Best Friend

We used to say we were sisters on the bus. We used to annoy everyone because we would laugh so loud at something on our way to school. We were nearly unseperable. Even when people would accuse you of some of the worst things at school I stuck by you. And you did the same for me. Even when my mom started saying stuff about you I didn't listen to her and I got in some serious trouble for it. I wanted to see the best in you. I have lost friends and relationships to still be your best friend. Do you remember when I got in a fight with that kid who everyone just loved no matter what? I told you we got in a fight. Actuall you probaly heardit from someone else cause it was all over school . I never told anyone why we started fighting. He said you were saying stuff about me and everything. And since I thought you would never do anything like that I called him so pretty horrific names in front of everyone at lunch that day. After he walked up and said that to me in the lunch line. I said it wasn't true. And he kept trying to convince me it was true and we started fighting. Eventually I found out you had said a lot about me and it wasn't nice. In our like 3 or 4 years of friendshop I found out you syarted a lot of the not nice romurs about me. In our 3 or 4 years of friendship my mom lost trust in me as well as everyone else. In our 3 or 4 years of friendship.. you started hating me. you betrayed me. you stop being my bestfriend. In our 3 or 4 years of friendship.. Something happened.. In our 3 or 4 yearsnof friendship we stopped.. About 10 days ago I found out you started another not nice rumor.. I told everyone that you didn't realize what you were saying. You said I slept with my World History teacher. Everyone knew it was a lie. It didn't bother him because nothing bothers him. It hurt and bothered me though. If you could say this and get away with it what else would you do or could you do?? Dear Old Best Friend, What did I do? Dear Old Best Friend, You will never know how much you hurt me. We will still ahare memories. However, you are now a stranger in my eyes. You will never see this but how could you hurt me?