Story Time~°•

Jia

Ugh.... So I'm in a poly relationship

( Me, Seth, and Morgan. Both Male)

And we all live together. And our parents dont know.

Well mine decided to show up while we were having sex.....

We didn't hear them for obvious reasons and all three of us are asian ( I'm mixed with asian) So if our parents were to find out i have no doubt we'd get murdered.

So I was on Seth in reverse cowgirl snd Morgan was infront of me and i was blowing him and i heard a really fuckin familiar voice say " Jia??" And I almost choked literally and i took Morgan out my mouth and i gor off of Seth and i guess they didn't hear it but i could hear someone coming up the stairs and i hurried up and put clothes on and they probably heard and they put clothes on too.

My mom opened the door to my room and looked in and I remembered that me and them started downstairs so some of my clothes are down on the couch.

And she walked in and smiled but saw two boys sitting on my bed and gave me that look that basically means

" EXPLAIN or else you're getting the shit beat out of you with a slipper"

So she asked " I heard some noises coming up here... are you okay??" and i said yes and then she started speaking chinese ( Seth is korean and Morgan is Thai so they don't know wtf shes saying)

and she asked why there were two boys in my room and why there were pictures of all three of us around the house and why she heard the bed creaking from downstairs.

And I had no choice but to tell her and i did and she looked like she stopped breathing and she got closer and looked at both of them and then me and said "..... So you guys were having sex?" In Mandarin and i started dying on my bed and I never told her that i just explained we were all together and she said

" You cannot lie about that one they're both kinda sweating and so are you. And dont let me begin on their pants, they're looking kinda tight Jia"

And i started crying bc i was laughing and Morgan and Seth thought i was actually crying i guess because they didn't understand what was being said and they both scooted towards me and tried to look at me to see if i was okay and I told them i was fine and Morgan said " Um no i know how you females work youre not okay"

( he's deadass correct but not in this case)

and i looked at them and laughed and my mom looked at both of them and kinda just sighed and was like

" Well its okay with me.... but your dad is downstairs honey have fun with him" and her ass just smiled and walked out and i actually felt my heart stop.

Maybe because my parents are mixed too it won't be as bad??

( Mom is white and Chinese but raised in china and my. dad is black and korean but for some reason was born in canada and lived there until he was 5 and moved to south korea and they met in Shenzhen where i was made like everything here in America)

So Morgan ans Seths dumb asses walked downstairs and i tried to stop them but Seth is 6'1 and Morgan is aroynd 5'10 and im 4'8 and cannot do shit to stop them and we got down the stairs and i saw my dad and i wanted to cry. All i wanted was some dick and they just had to come in 😂

And my dad probably already knew and started speaking in korean and Seth was paying attention bc he knows whats being said and my dad said " Jia what if you get pregnant with ones baby?"

and Seth was like " Then we'd all take care of the baby like a normal family."

and he said it in korean and idk why my dad was surprised bc literally both are asian what makes you think that at least one might know what you're saying. and Morgan was like " Oh! Oooh!! Uh Jia, Seth, 애기 (aegi) means baby "

and i wanted to tape both of their mourhs shut and my dad said he didn't really like all of us together but would support us.

Finally they left bc i wanted to cry...

And Seth picked up Morgan and swung him over his shoulder and picked me up too and somehow carries us both without falling and dying and he took us to our room and was like " do you know how hard it is hiding a boner in jeans?"

And ye we ended up finishing.

Also Mason and Seth mentioned telling their parents and i want to cry 😭 I'm scared of their moms and they're probably gonna slap both of them oml.