i dont know what to do. help???

Awdriolivo

i have this big issue with my boyfriend babymother. they gave her until feb 2nd to get custody back of her kids (if she gets her own place) by feb 2nd. this whole custody battle has been going on for a year and a half now. they gave her chance after chance and she failed to get things done. now they are only asking fpr her to get her own place and she really has the nerve to make a go fund me to see if anyone can help her out. she had a whole year to get her shit together and she failed to do that now she wants to make a go fund me in hopes of someone just handing her the money for her own place. if tgese kids really ment something to her she would of been on top of this. im upset because she makes me seem lile im this horrible person. i take care of a child that isnt mines. that i love like its my own kid. the love that i have for him is everything to me. and now i feel like my boyfriend mom sister and his babymom is trying to take that from me and it hurts. alot.. did i really just take this kid as my own for no reason???