6wks & 4days Post Tubal Removal Surgery of Baby.

okay back on December 5th I was hospitalized then on the 6th I had my pregnancy removed because my baby was in my tube. They removed but right tube but I still have both my ovaries & 1 tube. I was told it wouldn't be impossible to conceive but hard. It was already hard trying this first time. It took 4 years for us to conceive. My doctor told me after 6 weeks we can have sex and stuff or after I get my first period (well I already got that only 4 wks after surgery) now it has been 6 weeks & 4 days. We really wanted that baby even my 7 1/2 yr old SD. She keeps begging us to have our "Special Hug & Kiss" to give her someone to play with. I am Terrified to Try again because I was told it could happen again but we wouldn't know until we did try again. My SO wants us to Try Now & I want to but my question is; Should we wait til Next Month or Go Ahead? I have my fertile window now and my OT test had 2 lines and today is the big O day. My doctor told me I can start trying as soon as I want to but I don't know.