Starting to lose hope about to give up.

N

So Monday the 15th af was supposed to great me but never did. Now it’s Sunday the 21st and no Af. Anxiety is at a all new high I just want to cry. My cycles have always been no later then 28. The earliest ever is cd 26. I had a iud removed sept 29 2017. By November everything was back on track like it was 5 years prior to iud and child. I have tracked my cycles and cp and cm. Including ditching cheap opk and got clear blue digital to make life easier. I had peak dec 31st believe I ovulated on Jan 1st. I am currently on cd 33 that would be 21dpo and so many negative pregnancy tests. When I got pregnant with my son at 17 I was on birth control pills. Even then I could read my body to know something was off and had Painful boobs like now. That was all it took and I realized I need to test I used two digital first response tests one at night and again in the am. I was 4 weeks pregnant. Now I have negative cheap $store brand and Walmart and first response regular and digital test. My cp is high and between soft and med soft. Closed and wet mix of watery creamy and a few time ewcm. I am losing it I want my af to show so I can just forget about ttc and let it happen when it will for us. My husband isn’t my sons bio so has me a lil nervous about his fertility. Not ready to go to doc for anything makes me on edge I have never been good with doc nor is my hub. Plus to expensive to be told everything is fine or that we have a slim chance unless we throw down thousands of dollars on treatment. Judge me but I don’t need to read negative comments right now about my feelings and take on ttc. For many reasons going to a doc isn’t in our book right now insurance won’t cover it and hubby has no insurance right now. Who has dealt with a missed period like me ? And what was your out come did af show and when?