#ventpost #someonePleaseHelpMeFeelBetter

#ventpost

When it’s that time of the month when u need to get busy to conceive my better half is in zero mood n is totally not showing interest in it. Rest all the time he wil be very much in mood n wil show interest. Some lame excuse he wil have or wil say totally not in mood. What should I do? We both discussed n started <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">tracking ovulation</a> as we both wanted to become a family. So whenever each cycle my periods is over he wil b the one to ask did u start testing, when I say fertile window is starting better to get busy now that time starts the problem. I thought ok maybe we r becoming conscious so better to stop tracking n try casual but he is not letting me to do that also. Somehow I feel this has become like the amount of intercourses we had before reduced so much these days because either it wil b periods time, else I wil start testing he wil say we wil do when it’s positive so sperm quality also wil b good, else that time of the month wil be over n I wil b greatly disappointed n won’t be interested n again periods. In between all this rarely it happens as he travels sometimes. I feel really bad. As if desperately I hav to call him for this during my fertile time n he wil b like not now 💔 I use clearblue advanced n I got flashing smiley today n his response was not now. Please tell me something dears to sort out this. I am very sure he also wants family. But 😭