Anxious and Confused

Ellie

So, I thought I was 6w+3 Days and i already have severe anxiety, I’ve got a 13m old Girl and I’m pregnant again, beyond excited. Anyway, Anxiety sucks majorly and i panic every little twinge or cramp or feel anything slightly abnormal. My booking app not until feb 2nd and then they’ll book a scan a few weeks after that and I just couldn’t wait. I paid £30 today to get a early scan to see heart beat to just reassure myself and calm me down a tad.

Firstly, got there, they confirmed I was pregnant but maybe 5-6 weeks, so a little earlier I guess and she found the sack but no heartbeat, she reassured me that it could just be a little early. But as you can imagine, my mind is doing backflips, they gave me a free scan to come back in 4 weeks but I can’t wait that long so I’m going to get another in 2 weeks. (anxiety is literally so hard right now). I know it sounds stupid, but I can’t help being panicy.

Secondly, she found another black patch, she said maybe twins? Maybe not? She couldn’t be sure, I’ve got no history of twins neither has dad, so I’m even more confused by that. But no heartbeat. It wasn’t a vaginal scan by the way, the one on belly type. Like I’d be ecstatic if I had twins, but I’m not sure if I should be excited, what else could it be?

So yeah some reassurance and advice would be so appreciated, I’m not intending on sounding stupid or silly, I struggle with anxiety so much and am waiting for a place for CBT.