Not worthy of marriage...

One of my biggest dreams. And it doesn’t even have to be a big wedding. Actually, I would get married under a tree, bare feet, a few friends and family... It’s more like, the commitment. Someone who truly feels like spending the rest of his life with me. But my boyfriend doesn’t feel like it. We’ve been together for almost two years. I know a wedding right now is not possible (money and living arrangements). But, he just states like he doesn’t want to do that at all. But he knew since we started dating. That I wanted to get married.

Why invest so much in someone if you know she has that dream?

I see my friends getting married, having kids, living wonderful lives. And I feel like it’s just never gonna happen for me. Every guy I’ve been has ended up the same, not wanting to commit.

But how do you start dating someone and throw this in their face: “hey I want to get married one day, do you? No? Ok nice meeting you.... NEXT.”

He’s amazing, I’m happy, but this is a dream of mine. One I don’t want to let go. I’ve already given up so much, and it doesn’t seem fair...

😣