A sex story .

As we got back from our reservation at the restaurant, I felt as if something was off with him. I asked him what was wrong and he bluntly said “Just please take your clothes off for Daddy. I had a really rough day.” I calmly said “okay daddy I will. “ As I slowly took my shirt off, then my bra (just like he likes it, tittys first.) he said “ooh just as I like baby girl keep going.” I revealed my freshly shaved vagina and he went rock hard through his tight work pants. He came closer and closer. He got to me and as I knew it he kissed my lips and then trailed all the way down to my clit and licked. The more louder I got with my moans the faster and more intense it got. Right when I was about to climax I said “Daddy I’m about to cum please just let me cum!!” He said “not yet babygirl I’m not done with you.” As he shoved me on my knees and put his fat cock in my mouth. He was moaning and with every sigh and everything he let out a big moan and suddenly I was back off my knees and pushed onto the bed where he put his big juicy cock in my vagina. I said “please Daddy May I cum now?” He said “yes babygirl you can Daddy gives you permission.” As he’s slapping my ass and continuing to thrust into my vagina I soak his penis with my cum and finally he takes his penis in and forces me on my knees and he cums on my face! We then proceeded to take a shower and began to cuddle shortly after.

*please note that I do not have the best grammar and I know that!*

*if you enjoyed please leave a comment saying so , so I could post parts to it!*