He said her name?!?! *update*

I am furious right now! My husband and I have been together 5 years now and married for 1. Well he was just fast asleep and had a hard on and it turned me on so I started to blow him. Don't worry, we talked about this forever ago and he's cool with it. Well he got really into, but was still asleep and he said his fucking exes name!! I kid you not he just moaned that sluts fucking name! They still talk and everything! I want to trust him so bad but I caught them talking to each other about each others sex life before and it really pissed me off! She has no right to know anything about our sex life! Especially nothing that private about me! I literally just got up and walked to the bathroom and slammed the door and locked it to get in a warm bath to relax before I smack a bitch. The slam obviously woke him up and he knew I was mad and wants to know what's wrong and I will talk this out with him, but right now I am gonna get in a bath to cool the fuck down so I don't flip out and say or do something I regret.

*Update*

He has agreed to cut contact with her and will no longer have her in our lives. He admits to have been dreaming about her and him having sex, which literally makes me want to vomit! They never had sex in real life. I told him it's her or me. I will not allow her to cause problems any longer. She has since day 1 of our relationship. The bitch always played games with him. She has cheated on every person she has ever been with and he hates people like that so idk why he continues to amuse her. She stole from him, abused him emotionally and always fucked with him. She has hated me from day 1 so she has no right to know anything about me, ever. I have told him this before and he admitted to talking to her about our sex lives to get off to hearing about her sex life because they went into disgusting detail. We will see if he actually keeps her out of our lives. I told him if I ever find out they have spoken again, I will be done.