Should I go back to my abusive relationship? Or move on?

I’ve been in an abusive relationship with my ex, he cut my leg with a box knife in purpose. He brakes the car hard when I had to turn the music down so I can tell him I love you I’m going in and I hit my head hard it hurt for 3 days he had no remorse he was jumping out of the car and he was getting mad. He lied about things he was always angry when your sleeping going to sleep or waking up anytime always angry with me when I asked him what’s wrong nothing that’s all and everytime I get hisattention from him while he’d play his ps4 he would get mad punch me and choke me. We had fights where he choked me. We’d play fight and he’d get really physical as if I’m a man and he wouldn’t show remorse like I’m sorry baby nothing would come out. He left our house 3 months ago, we lived together he was my fiancé I broke up with him few weeks ago officially like no more lovey dovey shit. I’ve moved on in many ways from my ex. After those few weeks I met a guy and we started dating and he’s my boyfriend currently I’m starting to fall for him hard he’s sweet and kind he guides me through my bs. He works with a busy schedule but he also knows what he wants in a relationship. He’s straight forward which I love about a man. He still talks to me my new guy knows but we trust each other. I’ve been with my new guy for 3 weeks. My ex he wants me to take him back but I told him know I want to know am I doing the right thing by moving on? One thing I liked about my ex that brings me back to his idea is it was easy to path it was not rocky no disagreements in the situation and he didn’t always know what he wanted but I loved him like he was my home. He would always stay with me 24/7 other than work. He wouldn’t like kissing much or sex much either and hugs either hed get mad about that. When he’d give kisses he’d bitch when he’d give hugs he’d bitch and same thing with sex he was tired so no sex that much. He’d want anal but I wasn’t comfortable. I feel violated because of that. I felt like I had to so he wouldn’t cheat on me. So I tried it once but I hated it so much. He broke my heart then I don’t think I will ever be okay to tell anyone that. Considering your a stranger, it’s cool lol if I told you, but no one else. Me and my ex were together for 2 years and 8 months of this relationship He was my everyday my everything. I got sick when he left and I still love him of course I do but am I wrong by moving on...? I sometimes listen to some songs and break down and I want him back but I don’t think that is the right path. My heart says I crave him more then anything and my mind it says it’s a trap he will hurt you again.. just see where love takes you but right now isn’t the best time for the two of you to get back together. He says he’s learned a lot but he has only minimal words to say for it. When I say how I’ve changed I can say words for hours because it hurts. He cried, he prayed in front of me but I didn’t fall for it because I don’t know what to do. Oh yea few days ago he also cut his arm badly blood everywhere on his arm and my family says it’s psychological abuse. My mom called his mom and told her she took care of the situation. But I’m lost in this should I just move on like I am? Am I wrong to move on? Please no rude comments thank you just need help