Should I go back with my ex? (LONG POST)

C

Me and my ex officially broke up last November. But my feelings for him died down through the entire 2017 year (when we were on a break) so breaking up in November was only a dragged out date. It was meant to happen & should happened earlier. He wasn’t really being affectionate like I liked (My love language are words and physical touch) and I felt more of a friend to him. B/c when I would do gf things (seeming him more, holding his hand) it would seem like I’m being a burden. I let him go.

...........................................................................................

So Dec 2 I met a guy. We FT, talk, & text. We’ve had sex. He’s been very interested in me from the get go. He has told me one day he wants me to be his gf. I am interested in him. I like being around him. He is affectionate with physical touch and I like that, especially b/c I wasn’t getting it from my ex.

...........................................................................................

The guy I met stimulates me more physically (which is normal b/c we just met. The infatuation is obviously there). But my ex stimulated me more mentally, emotionally, and spiritually not physically. Keep in mind I was with my ex for 2 years (1 yr if you take away the break) so we’ve had time to develop other connections besides physical.

The two men are COMPLETE opposites. What one lacks the other one excels. I want to see where things go with this new man. He comes from a rougher background but I don’t let that deter me from him b/c he’s not who he looks like. However, he’s run into the law and got into trouble and he seems secretive when it comes to his phone (but imo I shouldn’t expect much b/c we’re not together but for me I take how you act when we’re just talking like how you’d act in a relationship).

Anyway, my ex just got his own place and I feel like it would be a good change b/c we’d be able to spend more alone together and go things couple should do. Should I start over with him or continue what I have with the other man?

THOUGHTS? OPINIONS?