That moment you feel the need to blow his phone the hell up ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿฝ

Yes ladies Iโ€™m THAT wife ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry not sorry it was totally worth it.... FYI he called me after these texts dying laughing because he was in a meeting I didnโ€™t know he was in. He works for his family.His family hates me and Iโ€™m not quite fond of them so once again Iโ€™m not sorry ๐Ÿ˜‚

And just in case yโ€™all are wondering I recently (like a week before Christmas) gave up my job and went back to being a stay at home mom. I also babysit my niece and friendsโ€™ bambinos. My kiddos are all in school and the 2 I was watching were sleeping. I was bored and have had ZERO adult interaction since he left for work at 7:45 this morning๐Ÿ˜‚ I made the decision to go back to being a stay at home mom because my oldest is struggling with issues concerning his bio dad and him not being there for him, passing up visitations he fought for, etc (he moved 8+ hours away and sees him once a year by his choice. My middle son is on the autism spectrum but on the high end (lots of therapies, orthotics, etc, and my daughter is about to begin speech therapy.