Bragging!

I just want to brag and what a better place to do it!

So last night I got off work and had me a big glass of wine 🍷 I'm just waiting for hubby to get home. While I'm waiting I decided to shave it all

Lol 😂 so I do all this put on some sexy panties for him lay back and wait. He gets home and we chilling smoked a Blunt and he's playing his video game 😩. He could stay there all night if you let him. I was getting tired so I just fell asleep.

Well before I went to sleep I took off my clothes since is so Hot in fl. and popped the booty out so he can have a nice view lol

He let's me sleeo for a couple hours and wakes me up by rubbing on my butt and playing with it and I'm just like yassss.. well I thought it was just gonna be a quick quickie nopeee I got head for like and hour in various positions spoling the gell out of me. kissing all over my body 😜 I'm enyoing every bit of the moment.. then he sets up a chair and bends me over on it and continues to give me head I'm like DAMN! he goes in and just goes ham omg it was amazing let me tell ya. why am I braging well because my husband it's not the affectionate type so when he gets like this I enjoy every bit of it!