my birthday today jan 24.

Desiree • chica bonita 💔

my birthday is today. i havent really been feeling my birthday or been excited for it to come since 2012 jan 24 , the day my grandma had gone to the hospital cause she couldnt breathe and my moms friend had tooken us out to eat that day and we got that call that she was in the hospital that the ambulance took her cause she couldnt breathe. so we hurried to the hospital and i just see machines on her and whatnot and i couldnt help but just cry cry and cry ... she heard me cry and she started tearing up but i didnt want that for her so i just left cause i couldnt help seeing her like that 😔 and from then on shes been on a breathing machine shes been in a deep sleep though for a week and then she was able to talk for a couple days and i got a call from her saying i love you and i said i love you back and then they put her back on the machine and then comes feb 14. 2012 , the day my mom and aunt had to make the decision but just stop the machines than to let her suffer the pain more , as i watch the heart beat drop im just pouring my eyes out , and stayed in the room with her when everyone left and just stayed talking to her ... then comes the day of her funeral the last day i got to see my beautiful only grandma i had 😔😔😢💔 so now my birthdays dont mean anything to me anymore ever since then , its just like any other regular day ... god i miss her so much about to be 6 years without my loving grandma 💔 072143 / 021412 ... rip my grandma my depression just been getting worse now... 😪