Victim Blaming (sperm donor websites)

SeeEmSpice🍁 • Kyi🎭•Biracial • married🧔🏻• mom👦🏻 • Work hard• sarcastic • NRA • BlackLivesMatter✊🏽 • 🏳️‍🌈 LBGTQIAPD supporter •

Alright so I know a few women who I’ve worked with who use sperm donor sites and get pregnant. Recently a co worker of mine who id consider a work friend recently used a sperm donor from a website. She said she had been talking to the guy on and off for a while. She said he was very respectful over the phone and then the first time they met was this past weekend (I actually warned her against it when she told me because I another co worker of mine is going through some Bullshit behind using a sperm donor site). She went anyway. So she came into work on Monday and was extremely sad. Talked to her found out what was wrong. She says they met up and he seem really respectful at first but then he had her to wear a sexy outfit I’m guessing like lingerie with the crotch part missing and he took pictures of her and she believes he might have even recorded them having sex. She felt very uncomfortable afterwards with him so she reached out to some of the women who had gave him great reviews and she told me that one of the women basically implied that it was her own fault, that she as a grown woman should have been more vocal. I saw the emails between them because she showed it to me. Now even though I warned her against meeting sperm donors off the Internet I wouldn’t go so far as to say what happened was her fault and I don’t understand why people like to point the finger of blame and it’s usually at the woman.