Can we talk please?....

Ye

So upset i have to re-write this but her we go again..

I'm not sure what this is yet or what I am asking or saying just yet. But ill start with this.

I work full time/part-time depending on how work is. My job is a roller coaster and well these past 2 months it's been more of a part-time thing. Anyways, for a while now i've been feeling like im at a crossroad in my life, I thought maybe it was a mid-life crisis but is that even possible at the age of 34yrs? Since ive been off a lot i've had some time to just think about what i've been feeling lately. And even thought I am not 100% sure I think I know what it is. I've been feelng unsatisfied in life but I feel awful sometimes cause GOD is soo good to my husband and I and he has always provided us with jobs. We are truly blessed with all we need. But I feel like i'm over my job. It's not the best but i feel comfortable. When I first got the job I promised myself to stick to it and if I ever decided to leave then it would be the last job I would ever get (someone elses company). 

I've always dreamed about owning my own business or being an entrepreneur a succesful one, but who doesn't dream of being succesful right? I don't know if its in my blood but my father has always made a way for himself and has always worked for himself. I've beat myself up so many times for not feeling normal for just not being happy with "A JOB" then I think is this it? Am I suppose to work like a lab rat the rest of my life and then collect my retirement after I can't anymore? Is it even possible to work in love with what you do and feel satisfaction in your life about it? And that's were I feel it hit me. I want to work in love (and im not talking about marriage) I mean I am married and happily too so whatever I do will affect my darling husband but he's my #1 supporter and im already in love with him . What I mean is that I want to do something I love and that is either owning a business being an entrepreneur or working/creating something that moves my heart.

I want to do something positive. I want to feel good inside and feel joy doing so for others too. I love making others feel good and I don't mean physically (nails, fashion or hair etc..) I love reaching out to others and creating a movement in their lives. I want to help someone feel happy. I wan't to make a change but that is were I get stuck, cause what exactly is it that I can do to make it happen? or what type of business/career is out there that resembles all that a discribed? What can I do that will provide for my family and also bring satisifaction and joy to my life or our lives?

This is where I need your input. I'm feelin stuck and could really use some good advice (not lectures advice) on this. If you were me, what would you do? 

Oh and thank you for sticking around and reading my post. I really do appreciate it.

Blessings.