Husband doesn’t understand anything

My husband and I have been married 2 years. I’m 12 weeks pregnant with our third. Our second was a stillborn so this pregnancy is high risk. Well we have been fighting, I’m just not happy and he does nothing to change it. We have had sex once in the last like.. year. Which resulted in pregnancy. We don’t have sex because he doesn’t try, doesn’t touch me, try to make me like it. Just shoves it in and does his thing. There’s a high risk in this pregnancy that we will lose this baby too so I’m paranoid. He on the other hand has a “who cares” attitude about it. The other day I was bleeding a lot like usual, big clots, in pain, alone.. and he wasn’t there for me. I told him I thought I lost the baby and he just said okay. We are in another state right now and can’t go to the hospital, but have an appointment next week with an ob to find out. Since then, he hasn’t asked once if I’m okay, if I’m bleeding, if I need anything. Not uncommon, he’s always like that. However, today, he calls and texts his brother nonstop saying how worried he is about his grandma who is in the hospital, barely talks to her, maybe once or twice a year phone call. (I expect him to be sad) but he goes on and on. He keeps asking his brother if he’s okay and wants to talk, if he needs anything, etc. yet.. doesn’t even seem concerned about our child? Also, last night we got into a HUGE fight because he never buckles our 2 year old in her car seat right. He says it’s because he doesn’t want to loosen it, and that one buckle won’t save her. (I always fix it) so naturally I’m pissed off, that’s my baby’s safety and I can’t trust him to take her alone. He starts yelling saying if we get into a wreck, she’ll die anyways so what’s that one buckle going to do? That made me so fucking mad. He promised to get better and take her safety more seriously so we ended the night good. I texted him today about everything I’m feeling and he just says “you know I’m here for you” Like he always says. No matter how much I explain to him, he just acts like he’s always here and in reality he’s not. Counseling isn’t an option, can’t afford it and he works 7 days a week til very late. We’ve had 1000000 talks and it never goes anywhere. Yet when I suggest splitting up he doesn’t let it happen. I don’t know what to do. There’s nothing i can do to make him understand. It’s like he can’t get it through his head. Sometimes I think he’s stupid because how can someone just not get anything you say 😩 I know that’s mean. I love him, I want us to work but I don’t know if anymore options here. I’m not getting what I need from him but he thinks he’s giving it to me no mater what I say or do.