my bf says things like....

Brenna

ok so my bf and I get along like 95% of the time I do love him dearly but in this day and age it's questionable on how you should treat ppl.. well I treat ppl how they treat me and I feel that he treats ppl sincerely based off of looks... he told me the other day that he sees woman that are over weight or unattractive to his eyes and thinks who the "F" would sleep with you?... then he'll see a good looking girl not say anything allowed because obviously he's thinking nasty things.... I try so hard to be sexy for myself and him in and out of the bedroom but a man's mind will always wonder... then I see things online that say you accept the love you think you deserve.. or your with the person you think your good enough for... and then I get to thinking it's not hard for me to go out and get another man but I've been trying in this relationship for 5 years I'm not about to give it up... I just wish I knew how he felt what he was thinking because we all have those moments where we think a lot! and those thoughts shouldn't be said aloud... anyways I just needed to rant.. feel free to ask whatever say whatever thank y'all ❤❤