Is it bad?!!! I NEED ANSWERS

Me and my ex were broken up when I went down to visit my brother in the Philippines last summer and I was already talking to someone new(let’s call him guy #2). Me and my ex were broken up for a few months, but the night I arrived in the Philippines, I was supposed to see guy #2 when I landed BUT he was held back at work and said he wouldn’t be able to see me til the next day. So instead I went drinking with my friends. I got super drunk and we stopped over my friends house to pick up her clothes then head back to my place. My ex is her neighbor, so he saw me and found out I was back.

We left immediately and went back to my place, and when I was there. Guy #2 was waiting for me, he ended up coming over and we made out and I wasn’t feeling it. So the next day I told him I wasn’t ready for a relationship with him because I didn’t feel anything for him.

But the day after that my ex came over and we had sex and after that we never talked again.

And a week after that encounter with my ex, I got with my current boyfriend.

Am I a bad person for all of that? Only some people know everything and I feel like they’re being very judge mental. I mean, at least I was truthful you know? I didn’t lead guy #2 on. I told him that I didn’t have feelings for him right away.