Returning to work :(

Jenny • Ftm 11/15/17 🎀👶🏼💕EBF. New Jersey 27y.o Vegetarian. Banker previously Marketing and Branding. I'm white and original from Georgia, husband is Dominican 🇩🇴 . Bilingual. Need mommy friends hit me up if your from central/north jersey.

I'm so scared about going back to work. I know I'm going to need to pump. And balance everything. Whether I'm going to be up early enough to feed her before I leave, and hopefully pump a bottle to go with her, then drive her to grandmas which is 25mins away. Then turn around and drive to work and be there by 8:30am.. then pump 3 times while at work, leave work at 5:30pm, drive to pick her up and make it through the night. On top of that get enough sleep to function. And cook dinner. Prep lunch to take. Hopefully eat breakfast some days. Lol.

Also nervous about her care. Whether they will give her enough stimulating interaction. And proper nutrition, I only want her strictly breastfeed, and I'm nervous they will try to give her additionals like putting things in her milk or having her eat things.

I don't want to go back, but financially I need to :/