PLEEEAASEEE HELPPP!! Age=24

Ciara

My husband and I have been ttc now for 3 months. A little back story, when we decided to start trying I started on prenatal vitamins as my doctor suggested. After the first month getting a BFN I got upset and stopped taking them. Month 2, got the pre seed, used as directed with the syringes and nothing. This month started geritol vitamins and used preseed again but this time applied it with my fingers. Fast forward to today, AF is two days late. Mind you I am very regular, AF comes every month like clockwork exactly when it’s supposed to come. My usual symptoms are very tender breast starting the week before period and cramping a couple days before leading to the day of. This month I have not one symptom. I took a pregnancy test at about 4:30pm and got a BFN. Not even the very faintest of lines. So I am a little confused as to what is going on. Should I try again in the morning? Should I keep waiting ? This month I told myself I wasn’t going to think about it too much and just go with the flow. Set myself up for the worst and hoping for the best. Since AF is late I got a little excited but still trying not to get my hopes up. Any comment or suggestion would help. Thank you!