I’m not feeling this😕I feel like an asshole

De

Hi guys,

I literally have the best boyfriend ever, everything I ever wanted from a guy, and he’s totally in love with me. I’ve never had a guy love me so hard. Our last fight he literally sent me a four page letter apologizing to me and telling me how he feels. He talks about marriage and having kids with me😭😭i try to convince myself to love him but it’s impossible.I really can’t just break his heart, he’s my bestfriend but I’m not in love with him. He’s older and wants to settle down and I’m young I want to be single or find someone to actually fall in love with but what if I never find someone this great???

I wish he would cheat on me and find someone better than me, because I don’t deserve him and I want him to be happy.

Also he doesn’t please me in bed😭he has a big dick but doesn’t know how to stroke, like wtf. He puts all his weight on me and doesn’t like any other position except missionary(he complains he’s uncomfortable, i think he needs to workout) unless I’m doing all the work. Lazy ass😒 but anyways please give me some advice