TTC and Sister's Wedding

Myca • Jesus Follower ✝️ Wife 💍 Mom 👦🏼👧🏻👶🐶🐶 Crafter ✂️ Crocheter 🧶 Traveler 🌍

I'm so conflicted and upset... After our 4th anniversary in April last year, we decided we were ready to start trying for a baby. We tried for 4 months and finally on the fourth month, I got pregnant. We were so excited! But unfortunately, in September at around 9 weeks I had a miscarriage. We were devastated. And we just wanted to be pregnant again right away. It's now been 5 months (cycles) since then and we still haven't conceived again. I really thought (like always) that this month would be our month, but my stupid period showed up Wednesday. Now I'm really in a predicament. My sister's wedding is November 3rd and we live 12 hours away from home due to my husband being in the military. And I'm her matron of honor. If I got pregnant within the next two cycles, I won't be able to go since I'd be due right around her wedding. So after 10 months of TTC basically becoming my life, I guess these next couple months I have to stop and it sucks because I just don't want to stop trying. I know that's selfish. I just want to cry because this will be so hard. We want a baby so bad and it already hurts knowing that we had that taken away from us and seeing everybody else we know having babies. But I don't want to miss my sister's wedding either. So I guess I'll have to deal with it. Sorry for my sob story. But I needed to voice my frustrations since I don't have anyone to talk to besides my husband and my mom and sister don't understand what I'm going through.