I'm still angry at MIL

(a little history) My husband suffers from DSDP, which means is it EXTREMELY difficult for him to wake up most of the time. last June, I was almost 14 weeks when I noticed my urine was pinkish. I had a miscarriage two years before that, so my first reaction was to get to the ER. I attempted to wake my husband and of course he is having problems keeping his eyes open much less get out of bed. so I reach out to my MIL for help... She responds to me via text telling me to 'leave him alone, let him sleep. you're going to be ok.' I felt so betrayed that she didn't care. Because I had NO ONE to help, I had to bring my 5 year old son with me. thank goodness that the nurses were more than helpful and kind. at one point I had to undress, so they took my son to get a juice. my 5 year old was with me when we were told that there wasn't any heartbeat anymore and my pregnancy had ended about a week before. I was so angry at my husband, since then he went on medication to help with his sleep disorder and has begged for forgiveness. whereas my MIL sees no problem with his sleeping to begin with, and never apologized for how heartless her text messages were. my due date was right before New Years and I've been struggling with how I feel about everything she's said since and her total lack of sympathy. any advice would be appreciated

Vote below to see results!