Is it rude?

So my husband and I moved just recently and I was about 7 months pregnant so we moved in with my parents because finding a house at the time was too stressful (I had kind of a difficult pregnancy).

Anyways we just had our baby and my mother in law wanted to come visit and stay at the house with us...well like I said it’s my parents house so I asked if she could take the guest room and they said sure since it was only her. Well she ends up bringing my husbands grandmother too and not even asking me to ask my parents if that was alright.

And so my parents thought that was strange but they tried to let it go for my husband.

Now that they’re here, they literally won’t stop taking my baby from me. I’m EBF and they won’t give her to me when she’s yelling for food.

Then my mother in law was poking my daughters chest and asking my husband what was on her chest (they were little bumps by her nipples) and I read those are completely normal and leftover from my hormones, but she and my husband were poking her chest for forever and making her scream and cry and I was standing less than two feet away and she couldn’t ask me?!? Like my husband doesn’t know jack about newborns. Why don’t you ask me, her mother?! And quit making her feel uncomfortable.

Also now my MIL now has a nasty cough 😡😡😡

Am I overreacting or are they being totally rude?

Vote below to see results!