I basically live with a man who molested me.

When I was in the third grade my Dad and Step mom took me, my baby sister, my step moms parents and my grandma (my dads mom) to Las Vegas for a few days. Two days after our arrival my step moms sister and husband decided to join us. The drive back home (Central California) was about 6-7 hours. For some reason I was put in a full car with my stepmom parents, sister and brother in law, and my grandpa. I don’t remember why I was put into a car that already full but I do remember I had to sit on my grandmas lap the whole ride home. After two or three hours of driving in the desert my grandma complained about having me on her lap and made me sit on my step moms fathers lap. I remember the moment I she told I had to sit on his lap I felt scared, but I don’t remember why. When I sat on his lap he spread his legs which made me super uncomfortable so I had on the open seat between his legs, thinking it was a safer place. It wasn’t. He pressed himself on me and every time I’d scoot up, he would too. At one point I was at the every edge and my dads mom yelled at me, saying was being ridiculous and rude for sitting like that. I didn’t want to scoot back so he pulled me back. I could feel something pressing on my lower back and I couldn’t do anything. I didn’t remember how it ended, but at the same time it never did. After my dads mom moved out when I was a sophomore in high school, my step moms parents would come watch my sisters after school but soon they would come before they even left for school JUST BECAUSE. Her dad would ALWAYS try to come into the restroom when he KNEW I was in there. I thought that maybe he wasn’t doing it on purpose so I started to double check I locked the door when I showered. One day, he unlocked it from the outside and walked into the bathroom while I showered. He stood there for a few seconds and I could see him watching my thru the blurry glass doors. I had to find other ways to keep the bathroom door locked whenever he was home. Even now, I’m a sophomore in college and he almost always sits where he could see me walk out of the bathroom after showers in my step moms room. As soon as I walk into my room he’ll do laundry outside (the machines are right outside my window, and I’ve seen him try to leak in a few time. The worst part?? I finally found the courage to tell my FATHER about all the sexual abuse I’ve been through right? When I told him about his awful father-in-law, he said he wasn’t surprised because he cheated on his wife over 30 years ago. THATS IT. nothing else. Then he pretended I never told him about it. Even asked him if he could give me a ride to work a few days after that (I didn’t have my license yet). Actually, I change my answer. The worst part is that when ever we hear about other kids being sexually abused or even if they WERE (I was still being abused), he would go off and show so much sympathy for them. Yet, he didn’t care when it was happening to his own daughter.