Pregnant.... ?

Courtney

Ok so I have a question...

*long post AND tmi warning* ⚠️

So about 3 days after the last day of my period my fiancé and I had sex. Before we actually had sex, he ejaculated. We then had sex after, and he ejaculated again, which isn’t like him, but this time inside of me. I freaked it and asked why he did it inside of me but he reassured me it was “blank cum” but something tells me that’s not accurate. Well fast forward to yesterday, I had this really mild cramping in my lower abdomen kinda like the cramps you get right before your period but it also felt like I needed to have a bowel movement. Well it went away but came back and I did have a bowl movement but was still crampy. This is exactly how I feel when I’m on my period. BUT my period isn’t due until around the 4th of February. Could this be implantation cramps? I haven’t had any bleeding yet. Which with my twins I didn’t notice any cramping but I was bleeding a little and went to the ER and they confirmed implantation bleeding.

Sorry if this was all over the place. I am having some pregnancy symptoms, fatigue/tiredness cravings, mood changes/irritability so I took a test this morning and it was negative. But I’m wondering if it is too early to test?

Update: I had those “cramps” again and went pee and when I wiped I had a discharge that was light brown & mucous like.