Will you let your kids play video games?

Ri

I will highly encourage gaming in my house when I have kids. I still have my brothers original PlayStation, and PS2, my bf has a PS3 and a PS4. perhaps he will bring in otger consoles like Xbox into our home for games that can only be played on the Xbox, and PC gaming as well. Obviously with supervision. I would love to have my kids play the original Super Mario, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, spyro. But I will even alow them to play GTA lol mainly for free roaming though, and even the Mortal Kombat games, COD. I would happily let my kids play almost any type of game. With the constant reminder that they are indeed only games, and not to be taken as reality, also homework must be done before play time and they will be on a timer each child depending on the game gets 30 minutes to play per day on a school day the weekend would be exstended to an hour, unless mommy and daddy want to play too lol. Once they are older obviously the timers will be made longer, and eventually removed once they are responsible enough to keep their grades up and in check and do their work around the house. If anything goes astray then gameing will be suspended. Don't get me wrong though there will be outdoor play as well, and the normal craft time. I am really big of DIY stuff so I want that for my kids.

Vote below to see results!