Spilling tea on my sex life ☕️🐸

Okay y’all so get ready for this tea I’m about to spill about myself, grab ya popcorn 🍿 get comfy...

So I met this guy on tinder, out of all the places to meet someone right. Well anyways before meeting up with him we’ve been talking for a good month or so. Because you know a girl was not trying to get kidnapped and killed 😂 besides the point I’m getting to it hang in there! So I finally put on my big girl pants and got the balls to meet up with him. So first off NUMERO 1 I gave him my address bc a bitch doesn’t drive lol I was expecting him to pick me up in front of my house right... this man parks his car at the CURB!? I walk my happy ass to his car and get in and think nothing of it, he tells me his plans ( A movie and dinner ) okay cool right TELL ME WHY! This man pulls up to his house and tells me we’re stopping 🛑 here first. Again I think nothing of it. I hop out the car and take my ass inside. Guess what happens? He goes to REDBOX AND GETS DVDS 📀 NOT TO MENTION THEY WERE CRAP MOVIES 😂 I have a feeling he picked those boring ass shits for a reason. Anyways.. y’all bored I hope not. So after sitting in silence of those shitty movies, this man seduces me with his good looks next thing you know I was getting raw dogged ...

After that “date” I’ve seen him twice after that, why you ask? I don’t know bc dick was not bomb 😂 I left out a few details bc it would be way to long but I’ll leave that in part two when I develop MORE TEA 😂 y’all leave some questions I might drop a part two if y’all are interested